Thursday, October 23, 2014

Splitting Hairs!

Splitting Hairs... from your head to the food you eat at any restaurant.

I personally think hair found in your food isn't as gross as finding fruit flies in your liquor drink or just God Awful food!

Most of the time hair found in guests' food is there own. "How do you figure"?, you say...

Let's break it down... 1. Most kitchen staff are men who have really short or shaven heads. 2. Most restaurants require they wear a hat. 3. The servers are required to have their hair off their shoulders. (Although, I tend to catch a few touching their hair, which really pisses me off, and I immediately rush them to the restroom).

The funny thing is... most people find long women's hair wrapped around a chicken wing or at the bottom of their salad... How exactly does that happen? Unless someone in the plant who manufactures the raw meats or greens dropped hair out of their hairnets.

I just don't understand the logic... Is it that they don't want to pay for a full meal? Do they get off on writing bad Yelp reviews? Or just want to make the restaurant seem dirty? Either way, it's a growing issue. I keep looking at the hair and walk by the table and even though the guests swear it's not their hair (they must be color blind) it's an exact match.

As I sit at any restaurant or bar and watch other guests I see women are always playing with their hair even over their food. They are the ones who ALWAYS send back their food...from my experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment